*R*e*b*e*l*d*e*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*R*e*b*e*l*d*e*

Dobrodosli, nadamo se da ce te se lepo provesti na nasem 4umu!!!

PrijemPrijem  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Biografija o Anahy

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
$Robert@$
Cesto provodis vreme sa Miom, Robertom i Lupitom
Cesto provodis vreme sa Miom, Robertom i Lupitom
$Robert@$

Broj poruka : 188
Godina : 28
Datum upisa : 05.11.2007

Biografija o Anahy Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Biografija o Anahy   Biografija o Anahy EmptyPon Nov 05, 2007 11:28 pm

Anahí

Anahí Giovanna Puente Portillo
Date of Birth: 14th May 1983
Place of Birth: Mexico City
Zodiacal Sign: Taurus

Career:
She started her career at the age of two in the program "Chiquilladazas" and during many years she was the image of a well-known soft drink brand. Besides, the song "Te Doy Un Besito", interpreted by the singer was used to close the daily children's programming of Channel 5 in Mexico.
She has also participated in movies such as "Nacidos Para Morir" with Humberto Zurita, "Había Una Vez Una Estrella" with David Reynoso and Pedro Fernández, among others.

From an early age the actress did several television jobs, surprising everybody by her charisma and innate artistic quality. Some of the programs she participated in were: "Chiquillada", "Mujer Casos De La Vida Real", "Hora Marcada", "La Telaraña".

She also participated in "Clase 406 " (2nd Season). Anahí has not only won people's acknowledge but she has also obtained several awards such as the Ariel award after her acting in the film "Había Una Vez Una Estrella" in 1991, and in that same year she won the Gold Palm Award for her career as a young actress.

Anahí is now a member of the soap opera Rebelde's cast and a member of RBD.

Discography:
"Anahí - "Hoy Es Mañana?" that included songs like "Descontrolándote" and "Corazón De Bombón". She also interpreted the song "Mensajero Del Señor".
"Baby Blue", from which "Primer Amor" and "Súper enamorándome" ensued.
"Primer Amor, A Mil Por Hora" (Soundtrack) making a duet with Kuno Becker, a classic in soap operas.

Anahi Giovanna Puente Portilla je rođena u Mexico City on May 14, 1983. SPočela je svoju glumačku karijeru u seriji Chiquilladas, u seriji gdje je glumila i njena starija sestra Marichelo.

Glumila je u mEksičkoj hit seriji Clase 406 u kojoj je glumila Jessica Riquelme. 2003 godine, prijavila se za ulogu u telenoveli Rubí, ali je ulogu dobila Barbara Mori Bárbara Mori . Sledeće godine, Anahí je pozvana da glumi u seriji Rebelde (2004), gdje je glumila Mía Colucci. Anahi je član grupe Rebelde koja je nastala tokom snimanja istoimene serije.

Anahi je dobila razne nagrade za svoje glumačko umijeće kao što su Premio Ariel i Premios Juventud.

Anahi Maite and Dulce smatra za najbolje prijateljice i sestre, a Christian, Christopher, and Alfonso posmatra kao braću.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Biografija o Anahy
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1